Projects » Convention Centers
Convention and meeting spaces require high reliability systems that can be quickly transformed to meet the needs of each show and event. From the earliest days of the company's history, SFMI has been designing multimedia AV systems, multipoint electronic security systems and functional architectural acoustics to meet the needs of this demanding segment of the building industry.
SFMI's convention and conference center project experience is highlighted below. Related hotel project experience can be found on our hospitality experience page.
- Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California
- Bartle Hall Convention Center, Kansas City, Missouri
- Centennial Hall Mesa Community Center, Mesa, Arizona
- Phoenix Civic Plaza Convention Center Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson Convention Center, Tucson, Arizona
- Whistler Centre, Whistler, British Columbia
- University of California, Davis Conference Center
- UCLA Sunset Village Conference Facilities
- Woodland Community Center, Woodland California